Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season. With the start of a new year I wanted to take some time to gather my thoughts, blog posts and projects. I have plans, always have plans but this time I have a way to implement them all and I am striving to do it big.
Carving out my new year means getting all my ducks… I mean chickens in a row. Some of my plans are simple. Blog more, talk more, share more. Others may seem random, lofty or on the fringe of silly but I want to see how much of my list I can get done. So here it is, my 2013 Goals for the site and my world:
- Complete what I start. If I start to crochet a washcloth or scarf I must finish it before moving on to the next project
- Learn to write crochet patterns and see what happens with them
- Organize my work studio and keep it organized.
- Be more social. Get back on twitter and have fun with it.
- Eat healthier (always on the list)
- Learn to make cheese
- Try new recipes
- Tackle the Laundry before it Tackles me
- Slow down and enjoy the moment
- Guest blog on other great blogs
- Make more of my own stamps
- and keep adding to this list
Did you make a list this year?
How much of your list is personal & how much is business related?